Registration for the Master in Remote Sensing can be done through the following link:
A. VARIETY OF NEW STUDENT SELECTIONS FOR MASTER PROGRAM
1. Reguler, Intended for applicants at their own expense.
2. Cooperation, Intended for: a. applicants designated as scholarship recipients by the scholarship provider institution/agency (evidenced by a scholarship letter as a scholarship recipient); or b. applicants whose education is funded by UGM cooperation partners as evidenced by a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Cooperation Agreement (a list of cooperation partners can be selected when filling out online registration).
3. Scholarship Applicants, Intended for applicants who are currently applying for scholarships from various institutions/agencies/scholarship providers.
4. International, Intended for foreign applicant.
5. Pre-Master Matriculation, Intended for applicants of the pre-master matriculation program.
6. By Research, Intended for Masters program applicants who have previous research and publication experience, in order to develop and increase the number and quality of research and publications.To register for the Master Program, please create a registration account here
B. MASTER PROGRAM REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
The documents and/or data required to register are as follows:
1. Original diploma from the previous education level (undergraduate or equivalent) from an accredited Study Program in the appropriate and/or related field of science and approved by the Master Program to be followed;
2. Original transcript with a Grade Point Average at the undergraduate or equivalent, with the following criteria:
- a. ≥2.50 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants who are graduates of A accredited study programs, or;
- b. ≥ 2.75 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants who are graduates of B accredited study programs, or;
- c. ≥ 3.00 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants graduating from a C accredited study program.
3. Certificate of study program accreditation at the undergraduate level or equivalent, with the following provisions:
- The accreditation of the study program in question is the current accreditation and is evidenced by a scan of the accreditation certificate or print screen of accreditation from the website of the Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi (BAN-PT)/LAM-PTKes which is still valid;
- Study programs whose accreditation is in the process of being extended, evidenced by a receipt of submission of accreditation forms to BAN-PT / LAM-PTKes obtained from the College concerned. A certificate from the relevant university is not valid;
- Applicants of overseas graduates must have a diploma equalization decree from the Ministry of Education as a substitute for the accreditation certificate.
The committee only processes accreditation documents that comply with the provisions.
4. A valid potential test result certificate* (maximum 2 years from the date of issue of the certificate). The committee only accepts potential test results from:
|Tes Potensi Akademik (TPA) BAPPENAS||
*) Applicants must have a score.
5. A valid English proficiency test certificate* (maximum 2 years from the date of issuance of the certificate). The committee only accepts English proficiency test results:
|International English Testing System (IELTS)||
|Internet-Based (iBT) TOEFL||
|Institutional Testing Program (ITP) TOEFL||
*) Applicants must have a score.
6. Confidential recommendations from 2 (two) people who know prospective students at the previous education level, Academic Supervisors and / or other people who are considered authorized, for example the applicant’s workplace supervisor. The link to provide recommendations online will be sent by the UM UGM Committee to the recommender via email. Make sure the recommender’s email address is a valid and active email address;
7. Specific requirements:
- Projection of the prospective student’s desire to join a graduate program that contains reasons, expectations, plans for research topics, and plans after completing the course (format can be downloaded here);
- Thesis research proposal* / essay writing / other special requirements required by the study program.
*) Required for By Research applicants
8. Letter of permission/study assignment from the workplace institution for applicants who are already working (format can be downloaded here);
9. Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Cooperation Agreement or Sponsorship Letter as a Scholarship Recipient that is still valid (specifically for Cooperation Applicants)
10. Document Authenticity Statement (format can be downloaded here).
11. Doctor’s note of no color blindness
1. Contact your destination study program to find out the special requirements and/or additional requirements needed in the selection. Contact the study program click here.
2. Create a registration account on the um.ugm.ac.id,click here.
3. Register online, click here.
- Prepare all required documents. The committee only processes documents that comply with the requirements.
- Prepare the registration number/participant data for the academic potential test and English proficiency test.
- Prepare the scan of the original documents below (minimum size 150KB and maximum 800KB) for each file; scanned documents must be clearly legible for verification purposes), then uploaded when applying online registration.
|(1)||Diploma from the previous education level|
|(2)||Academic transcript of previous education level (all pages, containing GPA)|
|(3)||Certificate/proof of accreditation of the previous education level study program (current accreditation)|
|(4)||A valid potential test result certificate (maximum 2 years from the date of issuance of the certificate). The committee only accepts potential test results:
|(5)||A valid English proficiency test certificate (maximum 2 years from the date of issuance of the certificate). The committee only accepts English proficiency test results:
|(6)||Letter of permission/study assignment from the workplace institution for applicants who are already working (format can be downloaded here)|
|(7)||Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Cooperation Agreement or Sponsorship Letter as a Scholarship Recipient that is still valid (specifically for Cooperation Applicants)|
|(8)||Projection of the prospective student’s desire to join a graduate program that contains reasons, expectations, plans for research topics, and plans after completing the course. (format can be downloaded here)|
|(9)||Thesis research proposal/essay writing/other special requirements required by the study program. Required for By Research Applicants|
|(10)||Document Authenticity Statement (format can be downloaded here).|
- Fill in the names and email addresses of 2 (two) people who are asked to provide recommendations.
Make sure the recommender’s email address is an active email address.
- Pay the registration fee according to the instructions provided at the payment step. Registration fees that have been paid cannot be withdrawn or transferred to another person / next period for any reason.
Applicants in wave 1 have not been accepted because they have not met the English Proficiency Test and Potential Test score requirements, please register in wave 2 by fulfilling these requirements, then registration in wave 2 is waived from registration fees. Please contact your destination study program.
- Print and save your Proof of Registration. Proof of Registration is used for registration purposes if accepted as a prospective graduate program student.
D. TUITION FEE (Tuition Fee Per Semester)
- Reguler Rp 11.000.000,-
- Cooperation Rp 17.000.000,-
- International Rp 35.000.000,-
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR NEW MASTER STUDENTS IN THE EVEN SEMESTER OF THE 2022/2023
|Online registration and upload document||26 September – 10 October 2023||24 October – 7 November 2023||21 November – 5 December 2023||19 December 2023 – 2 January 2024|
|Payment of registration fee||
According to the schedule listed on the respective payment code.
|Document verification||26 September – 13 October 2023||24 October – 10 November 2023||21 November – 8 December 2023||19 December 2023 – 5 January 2024|
|Substance test by the destination study program (if any)||12 – 14 October 2023||9 – 11 November 2023||7 – 9 December 2023||4 – 6 January 2024|
|Announcement||19 October 2023||16 November 2023||14 December 2023||11 January 2024|
|Online registration for accepted applicants||20 – 25 October 2023||17 – 22 November 2023||15 – 20 December 2023||12 – 17 January 2024|
|Announcement of registration verification results and Tuition Fee amount||27 October 2023||24 November 2023||22 December 2023||19 January 2024|
|Tuition payment period||27 – 30 October 2023||24 – 27 November 2023||22 – 25 December 2023||19 – 22 January 2024|
|Proof of Registration Printing (through Simaster account)||27 October 2023||24 November 2023||22 December 2023||19 January 2024|
|Start of academic activities||
The registration fee for Master in Remote Sensing is Rp 500.000.